Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for my family. My family is always there for me no matter what. Yes, they can be annoying and we can get on each others nerves but we love each other. We take care of each other through thick and thin. I am thankful for all that I own. I have many possessions, more than I probably should have, but I am very thankful for them all. I put whatever I have to good use and I make sure I share it. I am thankful for all my friends. I have many good times with them and enjoy spending time with them. I am thankful for God being in my life. He is always there when I need to talk to someone. He has helped me through many things and I know he's always watching out for me. I am thankful for just having good health. There are many people out there who are just struggling to stay alive. I am thankful for my girlfriend, Andrea. She is not only my girlfriend but my best friend. I can always be myself around her and no matter what we are doing, I am always having fun. She just knows how to make me smile. I am thankful for my freedom. I am proud to live in the U.S. and am very thankful for those who served and have died for my freedom. Most of all I am just thankful for life. I love everyday and try to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment